THE PLACEMENT OF AN ORDER WILL IMPLY THE ACCEPTANCE OF THE PRESENT ONLINE ORDER CONDITIONS.
Description of the online and onsite store
The Sage College online store, hereinafter the “Store” consists of a service provided by CAMPUS EL SABIO, S.L. (CIF B11839339) for the supply of its products and services on demand of the User, among which are School cafeteria service, transport and excursions. The products subject to this service will be those expressly indicated on the order page (hereinafter, the “Website”), where Users may obtain additional information on the characteristics and availability of the products.
The payment will be made by online payment by credit card when confirming the order.
These Store Conditions, which will not be individually archived, will remain published on the Website for your consultation.
- The User must have a valid and active email address to be able to contract with CAMPUS EL SABIO, SL Likewise, the User must check that the email provided works properly, anti-spam filters or equivalent mechanisms are not activated, or there are errors that make it difficult to receive messages.
- The photographs and images of the products presented on the Website are merely indicative and the actual visual appearance of some products may vary with respect to these images.
- The User must verify, before placing the order, that the product fully meets their expectations and that the contracting dates are correct.
- CAMPUS EL SABIO, S.L. reserves the right to modify the list of products without prior notice. However, it undertakes not to modify the characteristics of the products, which make up the orders, which have already been requested by the Users.
- There will be no right of withdrawal due to the temporary nature of the services provided.
Store hiring process
- The User may select the items they want and these will be added to the basket.
- Once the User has read and understood these Store Conditions, the User may click on the corresponding button to accept them and proceed, where appropriate, with the payment method.
- After placing an order, the User will receive an email with the order details as long as they have provided an email address, correctly validated by means of a verification and activation email.
Price and method of payment
Prior to the final confirmation, a summary of the online order will be displayed and all the data entered may be corrected by the User. The final confirmation of the order implies the conclusion of the contract with CAMPUS EL SABIO, S.L .. When enabled, and the User opts for it, the User must make the payment in order to start the delivery process.
CAMPUS EL SABIO, S.L. You may reject an order from the User in the event that the payment for it is not made correctly. In the case of payment by card, if it is denied, the User will be informed, and they will be asked to pay in another way. If this is not possible, the order will be automatically canceled.
The User may pay for their order through the following means to the extent that they are available to the store:
- Credit or debit card (VISA OR MASTERCARD): The bank details collected through the payment gateway are encrypted and transmitted securely to the bank’s servers. CAMPUS EL SABIO, S.L. reserves the right to initiate legal actions it deems appropriate against anyone who carries out a fraudulent transaction or enters credit card data without having the authorization of the cardholder. In the case of payment by credit card, the order will not be considered effective until the Administration Department of CAMPUS EL SABIO, S.L. Obtain bank confirmation of payment.
The prices indicated for each product include the applicable taxes and, in the final summary before proceeding with the account, any item such as shipping costs will be included, if there are such costs.
Shipping, Refund and Return Policy
The User is responsible for correctly indicating the data required for the order. In case of indicating any information incorrectly, CAMPUS EL SABIO, S.L. will try to contact the User and solve the error but declines all responsibility derived from these errors on the part of the User. The User must contact by phone (+34 956 929 100) or send an email (email@example.com) reporting the error.
The products that CAMPUS EL SABIO, S.L. offers in the “Store” are not tangible, so the shipping or return process cannot be carried out.