When you access our website, we may automatically (that is, not through registration) collect information that is not personally identifiable (for example, the type of Internet browser and operating system used, the domain name of the website of origin, the number of visits, average visit time on our website, pages visited) through a cookie, in order to automatically recognize you the next time you return. At no time is personal information collected with which a specific user can be identified. We may use this information to measure the use of our website and improve its content.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
- Quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use that users make of the service offered.
- Remember your preferences (payment, purchase, etc.) and thus offer you a personalized service.
- Analyze your browsing behavior (which sections you visit, where you click, etc.).
- That you share content (such as products and campaigns) on social networks.
- Know if our buyers come from ads on the internet.
- Prevent fraudulent activities.
- Maximize security on our website.
- Identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
PURPOSE OF THE COOKIES USED
The information stored in the cookies of our website is used exclusively by us, with the exception of Google Analytics, which is used and managed by Google and by us for statistical purposes, and the payment operations analysis cookie, which is generated exclusively when a purchase is made and is analyzed by an external company in order to offer sufficient guarantees on the payment transactions carried out.
When using our website, the following third-party cookies are downloaded to your computer:
- GOOGLE ANALYTICS is the analytics tool that helps websites and application owners understand how their visitors interact with their properties. You can use a set of cookies to collect information and report website usage statistics without personally identifying Google visitors. Some of the data stored for further analysis are: the number of times the user has visited the website, dates of the first and last visit of the user, duration of visits, page from which the user has accessed the website , search engine that the user has used to reach the website or link that he has selected, place in the world from which the user accesses, etc. The configuration of these cookies is predetermined by the service offered by Google, which is why we suggest you consult the Google Analytics privacy page (understanding that we are not responsible for the content or the veracity of third-party websites). More information about Google Analytics cookies and Information about privacy.
- COOKIES FOR PURCHASE ANALYSIS: These cookies allow information to be collected on the computer from which the purchase is made on this website in order to verify that these operations offer sufficient guarantees for customers. At no time do they include sensitive information such as credit card details.
If you want more information about the use of Sage College cookies, you can contact us through the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW TO MODIFY THE CONFIGURATION OF COOKIES
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from Sage College or any other website, using your browser. In each browser the operation is different, the “Help” function will show you how to do it.
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- FireFox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
In addition, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser through tools such as the following: