Our mission is to provide an outstanding international education founded on a nurturing, family-centered, challenge-driven learning environment. Ours is a holistic culture of excellence in which all contribute.
We are committed to inspiring and empowering students to succeed in fulfilling their individual potential at school, university and beyond, and to help them grow into respectful global citizens who take a leading, active role in positively shaping the future of our changing world.
- We respect the needs and rights of each member of our community.
- We encourage listening, understanding and supporting alternative points of view.
- We show care, kindness and compassion toward others.
- We treat the environment inside and outside of our school with respect.
- We have a hunger for excellence: for being outstanding both personally and academically.
- We encourage forward-thinking and thinking outside-the-box.
- We provide outstanding teaching supported by thorough learning plans tailored to the individual needs of our students.
- We develop confidence by supporting the acquisition and development of key skills and abilities.
- We are responsible, accountable and honest in our actions.
- We embrace diversity.
- We recognise the cultures, languages, perspectives and experiences of our local and global communities.
- We ensure a strong level of international awareness, engagement and understanding.
- We embrace every opportunity to connect to our spanish community.