Academic Intervention Plans
Specific action plans that support students during their learning process in different subjects to continue progressing and aiming to reach the maximum potential:
- At school: 2 sessions/week in small group (3-5 students). Access to the online platform, Google Classroom, with access to different materials.
- Online:: 2 sessions/week in small group or 1-to-1 with an online tutor from school. Access to the online platform, Google Classroom, with access to different materials.
External exams preparation
3-weeks intensive course to help students to manage and prepare for external exams in order to face them in the best conditions:
- In groups: 4 sessions/week during three weeks before external exams in small group (3-5 students). Access to the online platform, Google Classroom, with access to different materials.
Offering guidance and support when preparing the access to university:
- Career advice: to identify the best career path, course and university for each student.
- Documents: helping and guiding the student to complete different documents like personal statements, CV, …
- Online application: helping to complete the online application to universities.